My Problem with Shmups My Problem with Shmups

Very Interesting Idea!

I've never really thought about how the crew of those huge ships must feel like. Especially in bullet hell shmups, where they pretty much exhaust all of their resources and a tiny little ship is still able to blast it to bits...

Good work!

(Also, maybe you could do another of these showing how the enemies of other shmups like in the Touhou series feel?)

The Amazing Stuff The Amazing Stuff

Better than the original!

Yes, this is a vast improvement over the first flash made by the audio artist, especially with all the FBF in this one. The only thing I could tell you to improve on are proportions, but this flash was too crazy for realism.

Now you've gone and made me want to look at more of your work...

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Great use of new technology!

I just love what you've done with the new features of Flash CS4. Your animation is also top notch, and you sync with the music amazingly. I'd love to see more work like this!

ComiX Episode Three! ComiX Episode Three!

Just as Funny as usual!

You guys use Macs? Awesome! What model do you use?

diamond-armada responds:

thanks. umm ye we use the iMac Intel, I think the newest one isn't it? and i use Leopard as my operating system. pretty fast, and easy to cope with :P

World War 3 World War 3

Very Funny!

This is very good for a first submission. I can't wait to see the rest of your work.

The Worst Part of SSBB The Worst Part of SSBB

I know what you mean

But come on reviewers, the author clearly stated that the movie was satirical, exaggerated. Can't you guys read?

Clock Theft Auto V Clock Theft Auto V

Sigh...

I give you a seven for the awesome pictures, but the ending just killed it.

Project: Game Over Ep.2A Project: Game Over Ep.2A

Awesome Fighting!

Having a reference to Super Mario RPG was the best thing you have ever done!

When Robots Take Over When Robots Take Over

Nice!

We all need more motor oil in our diets, right?

Whats That Sound? Whats That Sound?

Great Animation and Style

I can see why you are so critical of flashes that use stale jokes, poor animation, and internet memes. They obviously lack the quality and patience that you put into yours. Even though it wasn't a serious piece, this flash was an example of outstanding professionalism and we applaud you.

*crowd of people behind me give a standing ovation*

Just one thing though. Gerkinman looked a little like "Weird Al" Yankovich. Was that your intention?